If you’re not satisfied with the sans fonts installed in the software you use, you can download free fonts from Google.
Here’s how to do it, step by step; quick and easy.
- Go to Google fonts (link below)
- You’ll see a list of categories; leave only the “Sans Serif” checked; here is a link to get to them right away;
- Scroll down, see all the fonts and click on the one you want (this it will take you to its page;)
- From the top-right corner of your screen, click on “Select this font”, and you’ll see at the bottom, “1 Family Selected”
- Click on “1 Family Selected” and it will open a small window;
- On the top-right corner of this small window, click on the download button (the red arrow), and then on “Download.”
If you’re using: