“Neurodivergent” is a humorous motivational and informative blog – about all things ADHD, PTSD, blogging and coding – by a Gen-X Writer known as Laly.
Designed ADHD Friendly
- No pop-ups
- A light color palette
- Sans fonts for a better legibility
- Word post count is between 800-1000 (except for essays and researches) so you can read them in five minutes, or less!
- In the comment section, comments are limited to 560 words (like 2 tweets!)
I would like to have this blog free of Ads! So I would truly appreciate if you support this project by becoming my Patreon.
- inspire you to overcome your struggles
- share with you updated info regarding ADHD and PTSD
- guide you to open your business online (with Blogging and Coding tutorials)
- welcome neurotypicals with patience and grace 😜
How to Navigate (Site Map)
How to Subscribe
To get update of the sections (posts) plus the website (ADHD guide and else), you’ll need to subscribe.
To receive only update of sections (posts) you can do so with your WordPress account.